Technical drawing parts
- CNC – turned parts up to 400 mm diameter (chuck)
- CNC – turned parts up to 78 mm diameter (from bar)
- CNC – long turned parts up to 28 mm diameter and 700 mm length as complete machining
- Automatic turned parts
- Smallest turned parts from a diameter of 0.15 mm (also hardened, ground and lapped)
- Turn-mill parts
- Union nuts
Springs, stampings, fine blanking parts, wire bending parts…
- Stamped & stamped bent parts from 0.5 mm to 12.00 mm material thickness
- Fine blanking parts up to 12 mm material thickness
- Wire Shapes & Springs from 0.20mm to 12.00mm wire gauge
- Bihler parts up to 3,00mm material thickness
- Contact parts, stamped parts and stamped-bent parts in large quantities up to 3.50 mm material thickness
- Deep drawn parts
Rotary dampers, linear dampers, special dampers
- Damping elements
- Rotating dampers
- Axial damper
- Rotary damper with high torque
- Rotary stroke
- Drum damper
- Push-push interlocks
- Custom dampers
Aluminum extrusion parts
Design-oriented aluminum profiles up to a maximum length of 5.80 meters.
In all common surfaces (e.g. anodized E6 / EV 1, powder coated or brushed …).
Subsequent machining is also possible.
Aluminum die casting parts
Aluminum die castings with and without subsequent machining.